Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener for Medium Duty Single Swing Gates for 16 Feet Long or 550 Pounds (FM350)
- Mighty Mule's most versatile single swing gate opener for gates up to 16 ft. long or 550 lbs.
- Perfect for all gate types including ornamental, chain link, tube, panel, vinyl and wood.
- 30% Residential Energy Efficient Property Tax Credit available! Residential home owners can use this credit on a new operator system, accessories and installation with the purchase of a Mighty Mule 10-watt Solar Panel (FM123).
100 6 Inch Steel Garden Landscape Staples / Stakes - Strong Professional Grade Built to Last - Made in USA. 2 Free Bonus High-Quality Ebooks--"Organic Gardening for Beginners" & "Organic Composting". Best Products for Weed Barrier Fabric, Plant Cages, Mul
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - Supplying the tools, supplies, & essentials gardeners, landscapers, & home owners need. Designed to start rusting quickly to "grow" into the soil & increase holding power 2x-4x. They'll last for years! Galvanized, plastic, & stainless steel staples don't have this feature so they can't hold as well as our staples do. These are not decorative staples to "look pretty" in the ground, these are strong professional-grade staples made to get the job done!
- HUNDREDS OF USES - Container garden, square foot, raised bed, herb, rose, bulbs, vegetable & flower gardens. Fence in dogs, stop dog digging in your gardens or beds or to hold down a boundary or perimeter fence to stop animal digging such as squirrels, rabbits, and gophers, and also to secure deer and bird nets. Useful in rock, stone, cactus, succulent, and Japanese gardens to hold down landscape fabric or plastic to keep weeds out of rocks and plants. Use with petsmart petsafe invisible fences.
- FULL 6 INCH PROFESSIONAL LENGTH (BEWARE OF CHEAPER 4 INCH STAPLES THAT DON'T HOLD) - Our garden stakes are designed to enhance your outdoor landscapes, patio, home, and landscaping projects. Longer and stronger than the pins, pegs, and sod staples that you'll find at Home Depot, Lowes, and other home improvement stores. Use in the landscape, lawn or garden to pin down countless items.